The role of the Property Manager is to develop and execute a business plan to achieve the property owner’s financial objectives.
This business plan will have two main components:
Leasing of the property & ongoing Management of the property
- Determine market best rent level
- Make recommendations to increase marketability
- Market rental property for lease
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Process deposits and screen tenants via credit checks, background and reference checks
- Negotiate and execute leases
- Collect and deposit rents
- Pay approved invoices out of rental income
- Enforce terms and conditions of the lease Agreement
- Handle repairs/ maintenance
- Supervise turnover of tenants
- Provide financial statements (monthly and annually with receipts)
- EFT (electronic funds transfer) income to you monthly.
At L J Hooker we undertake to use industry leading software and management practises to ensure that you receive the absolute best service possible to allow you to grow your portfolio in the most advantageous way available.